Normal delivery is the same as private part delivery unless surgery is performed. Most women are born normal because this is the fastest way for the body to recover.
When is a normal birth recommended?
A young and healthy woman can safely go through normal delivery. An active lifestyle, normal blood pressure, and fetal position indicate a normal birth. In this case, normal delivery is recommended. You can also check normal delivery and C-section frequently asked questions for more information.
Image Source: Google
1. Between 30 and 34 weeks, the fetus changes position, head or upside down, ready for birth. When he saw it, the baby's position seemed to shift downward.
2. The urge to urinate increases when the baby's head pressure presses on the pelvic area and puts pressure on the bladder.
3. There will be lower back pain when the fetus starts pressing on it (lower back). This is because the fetus is positioned in such a way that it has the main position (head down).
4. You may see increased discharge. It can be white or pink and sometimes even slightly bleed. This is a common sign of a healthy, normal pregnancy.
5. The intestinal disease is caused due to increased hormonal activity. This can cause cramping and discomfort.
6. Chest pain also indicates a normal delivery. When you reach the terminal stage, you may feel heavy and uncomfortable.
7. The water sacs usually burst during childbirth. Sometimes this can happen before birth begins. The doctor's advice must be followed immediately.